General Medicine Education Resources
- Your Medicines. Be Safe. Be Smart.
- Your Medicines. Be Safe. Be Smart. (Spanish)
- Think It Through: a guide to managing the risks and benefits of medicine
Adolescents (Tweens, Teens and Young Adults/College Students)
- ScoutStrong: Be Medicine Wise – Safe Use of OTC’s
- Prescription Medicine Abuse Awareness and Prevention Toolkits
- Recovery Opens Doors – Whether you’re on-campus or in the community, the Recovery Opens Doors website – a real-life RecoveryPad, helps young adults talk to friends, other students, individuals and groups in the community about prevention, treatment, and referral for mental and/or substance use disorders.
Older Adults and Caregivers
- Medication Use Safety Training for Seniors™ (MUST for Seniors™) toolkit: Easy-to-view and download educational materials and information sheets on avoiding medicine mishaps, managing side effects, and improving medicine use knowledge.
- MUST ask: What you need to ask your healthcare provider and pharmacist about your medicines
- MUST – 10 Terms You Must Know: Side Effects, Interactions, Adherence and More